piątek, 27 września 2013

Great chatbox for your blog

Chatbox helped me and my website

 
A friend of mine told me about a chatbox a long time ago, but I ignored hime... As I moved to another country recently, I decided to start writing a blog. Why is that? Well, I just wanted to have a place to collect my memories, photos and to share my view. I found writing this blog and running my own website real fun! But there was one thingI was missing - a feedback from other people . Sometimes you want to be anonymous but you stillwant some comments, it's just nice to know that someone reads that! :P Because of that I decided to put chatbox on my website. This chatbox on my blog is really great and makes people to leave me comments and feedback much more often! :D Just seeing that other people use itencourages other to do so as well :)
What is more, I think that my readers are now more loyal just because they got engaged in writing on this chatbox. This is cool! :D
 
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz